Today’s online communications teams face a tough reality:
Growing scope of responsibility and not enough resources. Take two days off from the pressure cooker to think about where you are and where you should be going. This conference brings you something unique – a global network of peers to share problems with and learn from others facing the same challenges as you. And keep an eagle eye on the latest developments - which ones signal real shifts, and which are passing fads? Delegates learn how to save time and money by attending WEC.
The Web Effectiveness Conference helps you tackle your communications challenges.
- The only event dedicated to online communicators at global organisations: we focus on the external corporate website (or central websites of large, complex organisations), as well as on the‘extended web’ (blogs, social networking sites, off-platform channels such as YouTube, etc), mobile and apps.
- Learn how to ensure your external web presence generates all the benefits it can by understanding the organisational and governance issues behind an effective web presence.
- Informed debate and networking with your peers in other organisations. No sponsors or exhibitors means that you can relax and talk freely.
Who should attend?
- Leaders in online communications who recognise the improvement potential of sharing best practice with their peers in an informal environment.
- Chiefs of corporate communications in global corporate and other large organisations – private, public or non-governmental – who set objectives for online communications.
- Managers, vice-presidents and other executives in online or digital communications charged with creating and sustaining effective web estates.
- Members of the Bowen Craggs & Co networking group and companies featured in the Bowen Craggs Index of online excellence.
“The right people talking about the things that matter.”
— Simon Quayle, GSK
94% of past delegates said it was 'excellent' or 'very good' for networking with peers
93% of past delegates said this is 'the best', or 'better than most' conferences they have attended
Check out our past programmes to get a feel for the Web Effectiveness Conference