The Web Effectiveness Conference is the conference for online corporate communications
WEC is produced by Bowen Craggs - authors of the renowned Financial Times Index of corporate web effectiveness
If you missed WEC Europe 2015 you can request a free conference report by contacting Dan Drury.
The 9th annual Web Effectiveness Conference tackled all the big challenges facing online corporate communications teams in 2015
- Achieving consistency in a fragmented world: How to get your messages across as devices, channels and platforms proliferate.
- Effective content: Creating, managing and measuring it
- Getting the skills right: How to make the best of your internal and external resources
- Where marketing and communications meet: Online comms as a tool for serving customers
- The new and the exotic: $10 Android phones, wearable devices, messaging apps … which innovations should online communicators be studying?
Get answers to these questions with other online corporate communication managers from many of the world’s largest organisations – without sponsors, vendors, agencies or consultants getting in the way.
Learn about the latest trends in online corporate communications and how other global organisations are dealing with them.
“If you haven’t participated in similar events, you must attend. If you have seen others, you must attend!”
— Massimo Guarnieri, ENI
94% of past delegates said it was 'excellent' or 'very good' for networking with peers
93% of past delegates said this is 'the best', or 'better than most' conferences they have attended
Check out our past programmes to get a feel for the Web Effectiveness Conference